Need Help near Akron Ohio

I am working on a project that includes moving a antique barn from Garrettsville Ohio, to Washington State. A critical part of this project is drafting up an as built drawing for the existing structure so we can then dismantle the timber frame structure, develop a new foundation, make the client modifications, and re-construct on the west coast.
    Since my office is located near Seattle, WA, it would be a bit of a trip to Ohio. I need to find a qualified person near Garrettsville OH who would be willing to go to the site of the barn and measure the existing structure then draft an detailed and accurate as built.
    The as built does not need to be drawn in 3D. The drawing would need to specify all post and beam locations, post and beam sizes, joist, rafters, wall openings, wall heights, material dimensions, and any other details critical to a complete as-built.
    If you are interested please reply to this post or e-mail me at jim@sykorahomedesign.com.

Thanks!
    Jim Sykora CPBD
    Sykora Home Design
    www.sykorahomedesign.com

Jim.

I don't know if you got any responses yet. But, I could help with this. Garrettsville is about 5 hours from me. I am open to travel...given the necessary provision for an overnight.

What is your time-frame to get the drawings done?

It really would depend on scheduling.

You can email me
    selahdesignservice@verizon.net

or by the phone listed below.

Thank you.
    Chris Fenstermaker
    Selah Design Services
    Building Design
    Lebanon, PA
    Using Chief since 1997

SDS on Facebook
    Find me on facebook