Showing counters only in layout

This is a very basic question for INteriors X4. How can I just show custom countertops & their related dimensions on a Layout Page?

If I hide all the other layers on the Plan, it will also affect the plan displayed on another page of the Layout. Also, if I create a set of dimensions for the countertops, I would have to erase existing dimension lines on the plan if I don't want them to show up.

Is there a straightforward way to have a complete plan on one page of the layout & then just the countertops & its dimensions on another page? I guess the same question applies to backsplashes & floor tiles, as well. This is all meant to provide a client with a easy diagram for ordering countertpos, backsplash & floors.

Thanks in advance.

I think the key to this is Layersets.
    Joseph P. Carrick, Architect - AIA
    ASUS M51AC Desktop, core i7-4770 CPU @3.4 GHZ, 16 GB Ram, NVidea GT640 with60M with 3GB GM, 30" HiRes (2560/1600) Monitor , (2) 24" ASUS Monitors
    Windows 8.1
    Chief Architect 9, 10, X1, X3, X4 Premium, X5 Premium, X6 Premium

Layersets is the key as Joe mentioned. You could also place custom countetops and go to the off off layerset and only turn on the custom countertops. Then do a view to cad and you'll now have them in a cad detail. You could move them around, dimension, etc. and send that detail to layout. Just an off the wall thought.
    Tommy Blair
    Houston, TX.
    (713) 467-0579
    tblair55@sbcglobal.net
    Avid Chief User V8-X5
    Lead Houston User's Group
    HP Dv7t Quad Edition Laptop
    W7 Home Premium, 64-Bit
    2nd Gen. Intel Quad Core i7-2720QM 2.2 GHz (turbo boost to 3.3 GHz)
    1GB Radeon HD 6770M GDDR5
    8GB DDR3 System Memory, 640GB 7200rpm Hard Drive
    (2) 2.0 ports, (2) 3.0 ports
    17.3" Monitor (1600x900)