Need Architect in Seattle Area

My wife and I have acquired a one acre lot looking east over the north part of Lake Washington. We are going to build our 3000-3500 square ft retirement home there.

I am looking for an architect to help us design the home. I want to be able to collaborate on the design with my copy of Home Designer Suite.

I am looking for someone that uses Chief Architect in their design work that wants to work with us.

Kirby Thordarson
    kirbyst@comcast.net
    206 910-8021

Architect

Hi Kirby,

I have been an Architect for 30 years in residential and commercial projects. I am also a licensed Contractor that builds a spec house every two years.
    You can email or call me at 360-341-1958

William Page
    William Page Architects A.I.A.
    pagearch@whidbeyisland.com

HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook
    Intel i7 CPU Q720@1.60 boost to 2.80 GHZ
    4.00 GB
    Graphics card 1GB Nvidia Geforce
    27" HDMI monitor

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbyst View Post
    My wife and I have acquired a one acre lot looking east over the north part of Lake Washington. We are going to build our 3000-3500 square ft retirement home there.

I am looking for an architect to help us design the home. I want to be able to collaborate on the design with my copy of Home Designer Suite.

I am looking for someone that uses Chief Architect in their design work that wants to work with us.

Kirby Thordarson
    kirbyst@comcast.net
    206 910-8021

I am not an architect. If you're interested
    in doing this online; please contact me. We can work something out.

This job, if it is still available may be beneficial to both of us. I have been using CA 9.5-x4 for the past 10 years. I assume this job can be done completely online. Attached you will find a cover letter and resume`. I also do longhand take-offs. I am very flexible as to compensation methods.
    Curt Bridges
    Attached Files
    File Type: doc job coverpage.doc (28.5 KB, 9 views)
    File Type: doc Resume.doc (26.5 KB, 11 views)
    My personal email is: allican57@gmail.com