Threaded View

Custom Design Computers & Desktop Support

We have added a new service to our company, custom computer design and desktop support for those who are having technical difficulties with there computers!

We have built several new and rebuilt several existing computers, xp and windows 7. Along with the custom build, we will/can research all parts and ensure the system is built to your specifications. After the build process, we will send the computer through a "hard" burn in process which ensures all parts are of great quality, are working properly, and weeds out malfunctioning components before you receive your new machine.

For example, we are building a budget friendly system for $700.00

System specs include:

NZXT 21-inch case (stock with 2-120mm fans and USB 3.0 ready)
    ASUS P8H67M-Pro Socket 1155 LGA (for 2nd generation core i3, i5, i7 processors) SATA 3.0 & USB 3.0 equipped
    8 gigs Corsair ram at 1333ghz frequency
    500gb seagate hard drive STA 3.0 (6gb/ps)
    500watt Corsair power supply
    1gb gddr3 ASUS Geforce 210 graphics card
    Windows 7 HP 64bit
    Sony dvd-rw optical drive

All for only 700.00 in parts! No name brand computer company can provide you with this for this price. You will not have to upgrade for a very long time. For an extra 100.00...... wait for it....... you also get a no hassle 3-year parts warranty!

If interested, please send me you contact information, what type of system you are looking for, and expected time frame and price range. We are sure to build you what you need for a price you can afford.

Image attached is my custom system I built to run Chief Architect on a 64bit system. This computer ran me about 3500.00 with all the extras. (monitors, speakers etc.) You can view all the specs here. http://www.overclock.net/lists/display/view/id/3913828

Thanks for you time and hopefully your interest!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	computer.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	51512  
    Ric Howe
    President

RH Designs, LLC
    804-366-7314
    version X4 64bit! & X3, X2, X1 & v10.08a & b
    ASUS P6X58D Premium 64bit socket 1366
    12gb ddr3 1333ghz 3-4gb sticks
    Core i7 950 Bloomfield 3.07