Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Park View Post
    One of the nice features of the terrain is that you can either use relative or absolute elevation data. So if for example you live somewhere around 2000' in elevation you can use the absolute elevation.

If on the other hand you want to do it relative to the zero of your house coordinate system you can do that to.

BTW I don't watch videos they progress at such a mind numbing pace for me that I would gouge my eyes out if I had to sit through many of them. When I review videos for content, which thankfully I don't do much anymore, I run them at double speed and wish I could run them faster.

If you want to let me know something then put it in writing. Otherwise I'm not going to see it.
    Okay, I admit it, I am slow dense and dumb, I do not know what all this means and I have yet to see a sample of what you are talking about and I have yet to see you or your staff address my terrain challenge test. instead you have moved on to another thread and we, or should I say I, am still confused. Why can't anybody address my request on the terrain challenge, please prove I am wrong, I have eaten crow before and I will eat it again.
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall