Base & chair stopping short of casing

I opened the room specification and added base moulding and chair rail, what would stop it from butting against the casing? The base stops just shy, around 1/4 inch from the side edge of the casing. I have done this operation many times without this issue, any thoughts?
    Thanks,
    Tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	base chair rail.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	50953  
    CAX4, X5

My only suggestion would be to make sure that the default casing dimension matches the actual casing dimension you are using. I think Chief's default casing size is 3 or 3-1/2 inches. If what you are using has a different dimension, maybe Chief isn't using it as a termination point for the chair and base mouldings.
    Curt Johnson

X5

Puget Systems Custom Computer, Win 7 Pro 64-bit SP1, 3.3Ghz Intel Core i5 2500K Quad, 8 GB Kingston DDR3-1333 Ram, Intel X25-M 80 GB SSD App Drive, WD 500 GB Caviar Blue SATA 6 Gb/s Data Drive, EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1024MB VC, Antec 650W PS, Asus p8P67 Pro REV 3.0 Motherboard

Tom:

I just did some experimenting and I cannot find a situation where there is a gap between the base moulding or chair rail when they meet vertical door or window casing.

Are you using standard chief architect doors and windows? Can you zip your plan and post it?
    Curt Johnson

X5

Puget Systems Custom Computer, Win 7 Pro 64-bit SP1, 3.3Ghz Intel Core i5 2500K Quad, 8 GB Kingston DDR3-1333 Ram, Intel X25-M 80 GB SSD App Drive, WD 500 GB Caviar Blue SATA 6 Gb/s Data Drive, EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1024MB VC, Antec 650W PS, Asus p8P67 Pro REV 3.0 Motherboard

I just noticed that it is only the doors, not the windows. I will check the mulled door with transom, it's probably something to do with the two units. I will let you know, or post the plan....
    CAX4, X5

OK, I figured it out, the reveal on the transom was different then the reveal on the door, so when i mulled them together, the base was reading the transom width. It's fixed, thanks Curtis!
    CAX4, X5