Thread: New image

New image

I just created a new image. It's not showing in 3D and now all other images aren't showing up either. The layer is turned on. What did I do?

Call ghost busters or post your plan
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall

Quote Originally Posted by karonovich View Post
    I just created a new image. It's not showing in 3D and now all other images aren't showing up either. The layer is turned on. What did I do?
    I don't want to assume. Did you check the layer when you were in plan view or camera view. Make sure the layer is on in every view you want to see it in.
    Charlie Heyn
    X1 THRU X5
    www.i4homedesign.ca

Scott's advice is perhaps germane...

Call ghost busters or post your plan
    and or you could tell us a little more about your custom image (do you mean like a photograph of an object, animal or person?)

Does it show in your Library Browser when you select it? (I mean did you properly import the image and add it to your Library Browser first?)

Can you post a picture (screen capture) of what you are seeing ,or not seeing as the case may be?

Help us out as we are not, most of us, psychic.

Posting the plan here probably will not work since file upload sizes are so small, and besides Scott, a custom image would probably not upload with his plan unless he used the "Back up entire plan" tool since it would not contain custom images otherwise.

DJP
    Last edited by David J. Potter; 12-23-2011 at 05:08 PM.

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect ® Trainer, Beta Tester, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32, 500 Gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

Chief 7-X6, Home Designer versions 7-2014
    3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-4446
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel
    Help is just an e mail or call away!

The layer is turned on.
    One other thing, just because a layer is turned on in plan view does not mean, automatically it will be turned on in camera view layer sets, check the layer set while in a camera view since that is the one that controls what you see in camera views and has nothing to do with the plan view layer sets.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect ® Trainer, Beta Tester, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32, 500 Gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

Chief 7-X6, Home Designer versions 7-2014
    3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-4446
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel
    Help is just an e mail or call away!