Looking to work in Australia

My name is Peter Brown. I am a working general contractor in Bozeman, Montana. I am a Chief Architect user since Version 9.
    The reason I am reaching out is I am looking to get out of Montana this winter, and I am interested in working in Australia for two or three months, maybe longer. The best resume I have would be my website at www.peterqbrown.com I would urge anyone interested to pay special attention to my video blog on the site. (short construction videos with a CA slant)
    I am 53 years old, in excellent shape, and a good all around carpenter, as well as a proven project manager. I am looking for contacts that could use my skills as a carpenter, as well as my ability with Chief and or my Video production skills. My idea is to keep a video record of work in Australia and upload as content for my website. But I am also willing to provide that same service to whoever employs me, if they already have a website, or might want one. I have a really well rounded set of skills, and I work well with others. This is really not about the money; it’s all about experiencing another culture, and paying my own way.
    If you have any ideas on people that might be interested in putting me to work, I would appreciate the referral. I was hoping to end up in the southwest part of the country (I had heard that the Margaret River was nice) but I would be willing to consider any other areas in your country.
    I hope to hear back from you
    Thanks
    Peter Brown
    Email peter@peterqbrown.com
    Email peter@greenridgeproductions.com

Phone 1-831-601-1151