Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    Ozgur,
    I find one thing interesting when dealing with software vendors during the current economic downturn; that being the unwillingness to keep new releases of software efficient enough to allow users to maintain the status quo on their current hardware! As it is now, most are pushing for their users to upgrade to the latest OS which then pushes users to upgrade their hardware to the latest versions. By the time most folks have done this there isn't enough money left to buy the software! Well Duh!
    Hi Max,
    Great observation! 100% agreed.

On the other hand, i'm surprised that Windows Server 2008 has such a great performance with Chief. Actually it's not surprising that Server 2008 is superior to Vista, but after reading your comments i think that Windows Server could be as good as Windows 7 for Chief X4. Maybe even better?
    Please keep posting your further observations about this yet unknown area which are really helpful for everyone.
    H.Ozgur G.
    X5 Premium, Autocad, 3D Studio Max Design & V-Ray, Revit, Piranesi 2010, Lumion Pro 3.0,
    My Vimeo Page: https://vimeo.com/ozgurg/videos