Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have 'existing' and 'new' wall definitions so I can tell them apart, but some end users want to see all the layers, others don't. If I switch off layers I just get control over wall outlines - I need control over wall fills, per anno/layer set for different end users.
    Andy
    London, UK
    X6
    Property Development

xxxxxx
    Dell XPS
    O/S: Windows 7 64bit
    Processor: 2nd generation Intel Core i7-2670QM 2.20 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.10 GHz
    Memory: 16GB 1600 DDR3
    Screen: Dual 15.6" 1920x1080 and 28" 1920 x 1200
    Graphics: 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M
    Coffee: Lavazza

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney23 View Post
    I have 'existing' and 'new' wall definitions so I can tell them apart, but some end users want to see all the layers, others don't. If I switch off layers I just get control over wall outlines - I need control over wall fills, per anno/layer set for different end users.
    Can't do it without work around.
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall