Thread: Plot Plan

Plot Plan

Can anyone tell me how I can do a plot Plan (meaning, show a footprint of the house on a lot while being able to show the dimensions of both the house and the land) Is it easier to do in Chief 97 or 6.0? I have 6.0 finally, but I haven't installed it yet because I am in the middle of a plan and I was afraid that it would cause some kind of problem with my drawings. Are there any thoughts on this also? Any help would be appreciated.

On switching to 6.0. I just got it myself and I had a few problems when I opend a drwaing I had been working on. They were: On my slab foundations 6.0 has a auto foundation and I ended up with 2 foundations on the plan and my manual interior dimension lines added a dimension for the wall thickness(you may already be doing this)this was about it(really minor things). I have found 6.0 to be a little buggy, really it's more annoying items, but it is a great improvment.

Now on the plot plan.......well I started to get into this, but the manual does such a better job than I ever could. Just read, it's really simple.