Hybrid View

Scott,
    (Just for clarification):
    You don't send Anno Sets to layout. You send views w/the desired layer sets to layout. When you double-click a view on the layout, the plan opens in the LAYERSET that is being used, & who knows what Anno Set is active at the time. That's the only problem w/ Anno Sets right now. They're not "linked" to the layout view. It's the one "trap" of Anno Sets that you have to watch out for. When Chief figures out how to link anno sets to the layout view, Anno Sets will be purrrrrrrrrfect.
    Love 'em anyhow, but............
    Jim
    Thanks, Jim

www.eastbaydesign.net
    East Bay Design, Inc

You don't send Anno Sets to layout. You send views w/the desired layer sets to layout.
    Well, you got me on a technicality, yes I send views, but I like to think of it a sending a view with a specific ANNO SET, I think anno sets, the layout sets are along for the ride.... I know.... a technicality, and yes Perry, ref sets should be a part of this.... slabber bros thinking alike.............. hey Perry, have you decided on whether you are going to the UGM yet? I gotta say, after my GolfTec lessons I am going to blow my good friend Joe Carrick out of the water and I want some witnesses.
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall