Band on floor in doorway

I'm using a doorway to create an arched entry in a 12" wall. For some reason there is a band on the floor running the length of the arched entry that I can't seem to get rid of. Attached is jpg with the problem. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
    Attached Files Attached Files

How did you make the opening in the wall where the problem is? shane

Door

You put a door in the wall and for the "door type" you select "doorway".

I was just trying to help you solve your issue, good luck. shane

Select the door in 3D view and drag it down by its center object grip to make sure that the door threshold is all the way to the floor. (Any slight raise in height will show a band similar to your door here.) Also, open the 'Door Specification' menu for this door, open the 'Frame & Trim' tab and uncheck "Sill' if you need less of a floor base profile.

Hope this may of some help.

Door

Eric,
    Thanks. You were pretty close and your input helped me figure out what the problem was. I tried pulling the door down lower but it was already at the base level. However, while trying to do that I noticed that the sill was actually shown below the floor level (even though sill was unchecked and shouldn't go below floor level anyway). I nuked the doorway and copied a known good one (in plan view) and still had the same problem. I then nuked the doorway while in wall elevation view and put a new one in. The problem went away. Strangely enough once I fixed one doorway another one that had the same problem mysteriously fixed itself within me touching it.

As a general comment I've found Chief 9.x to have a boat load of quirks like this along with lots of application crashes.

It is good to know what your solution was. If I see it happen myself I will give this a try in order to fix it as well.

Sorry to hear that you get into some odd crashes and things like that. There is a bunch of stuff going on within the Chief program that we all can and have all benefited from thanks to all of these years of effort from ART's crew. The program runs pretty clean for all that it offers and then some.

Not to shift issues on quirks, but some of the weird results may even come from computational (comp. hardware specs.) demands where something has to give out along the way and it shows up in things like this. Maybe? I'm on Chief 9 and I am getting a bunch from its new or refined features. (vetern AutoCADer before, and for too long)