Thread: Architect

Architect

Would like to contact users of Chief located in the northwest suburbs of Chicago

Chief Architect Users in Chicago

Wow! It looks like there are not too many of us in Chicago. Let me know if you are interested in contacting for any reason.
    I have been in remodeling of sorts most of my life. My son has a small construction business "Fox Valley Electric and Construction". I have worked with him from time to time when he asked for help.
    I am recently retired and trying to start a home based business to keep me busy and maybe earn a few bucks at the same time. Before I retired I worked for Plexus Corp (contract manufacturer) as a Quality Analyst.

Let me know if you want to hookup, maybe we can help each other
    Talk to you later
    George
    www.foxvbiz.com
    geocoy
    Chief Architect 5
    www.foxvbiz.com
    HP Pavilion Entertainment Laptop
    Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU
    Q9000 @2.0 GHz 2.0GHz
    6.0 GB RAM

I'm in Evanston and have been using CA for a couple years. I'm a residential remodeler using software for mostly kitchens and baths.
    ...looking forward to the city with foundations, whose builder and architect is God!

I'm in Northwest Indiana and been using Chief for 6 years. I'm a residential general contractor.
    Cory Kreith
    cory@ckbuildinganddesign.com
    Crown Point, Indiana

Falcon Northwest Custom DRX Exotix, 17" LCD Dislpay, Intel Core i7 3840QM 2.8 GHz, SD 32GB 1333MHz, (2) GeForce GTX 680m (4GB) Video Card, m4 SSD 128GB Hard Drive, 64-Bit Operating System, Windows 8 Pro

Chief X-5 w/Win 8
    Chief X-4 w/Win 7
    Chief X-3 w/Win 7
    Chief X-2 w/ Win 7
    Chief X-1 - Win XP
    Chief V.10 - Win XP