Ward is offline Registered User Promoted

Question Saving multiple ray traces overnight

This might be a silly question, but I'm having a problem finding the correct settings to get this done.

I'd like to set up my machine to crunch some ray traces overnight. I've got three cameras, and I'd like to save the finished image after the ray trace is finished. So I start by clicking the ray trace for the first camera, then the second and so on. Placing the second and third in the queue.

My problem is this. In the ray trace settings area, I can select to save my image to directory X, but I have to give it a file name. I've noticed that after the first image has been saved and the second one starts, Chief stops and asks me if I want to overwrite the file with the new one. Well of course I don't, Chief!

How can we tell Chief to number the renderings _01, _02, _03, etc?? What I'm I missing in my queue knowledge?
    Ward

Chief X5
    HP Pavilion Elite 170f
    Intel Core i7-920, 9GB DDR3 Ram
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX, 1.8GB Ram

I have wondered the same thing - kind of a pain to have to name each one independently, I am hoping that someone knows how to create a setting that renames each file automatically like photo editing software does.

Ike