ChiefTutor's training videos

If anyone hasn't seen David Michael's ChiefTutor.com for training videos, you're missing out on some very useful information. Not only are there video tutorials from David Michael, there are videos done by Allen Brown, Andy Tardif, Yours Truly, and now D. Scott Hall. Good going Scott!!

What I like about the videos is that they not only easy to understand but are detailed in their instruction. You can't get lost.

http://www.chieftutor.com/
    x4
    SNEAK PEAK-service will be available soon. http://www.3d-diva.com/page1_360panorama.html

FREE TEXTURES available and rendering information at: www.3D-Diva.com

Fort Worth Texas

Pat!

I have to second your rating of chieftutor! ITs the best one stop shop for knowledge in my opinion!

All those details that you cant seem to find help on that you need for your plans are described in detailed videos. The thing I like most is that its easy to understand with step by step processes on how to do things, often times with short cuts. I also like the finishing touches videos of the small details in your plan that really sell it to the clients!

Thanks Dave for your great website and thanks to all the others that took the time to create such easy and informative help to chief users!!
    Chad Cardin
    MEMBER SINCE V9... NOW X5

Thanks for all the time you guys and gals put in just to help us. Scott, nice to see you there. Great video's. There's a little bit for everyone on this site.
    Perry
    P.H. DESIGNS L.L.C.
    Eastvale Calif.
    Alienware, liquid cooled
    Ver 10-"X6 x64 SSA
    WIN 8.1 PRO 64 bit
    Nvidia GTX780 3GB.
    i7 920 2.67-- 12 GB Ram
    40" led monitor

Thank you all for the kudos. I agree that David Michael has provided us with an excellant site to share videos. These videos do offer a little bit for everyone. While Michael, David, Allen have provided some nice nice tips for particular tasks, Patricia has offered us some excellant videos on materials and textures.

I have tried to provided some how-to videos on ONE WAY to put a set of plans together by taking advantage of the SAM, MRLS & Anno Sets.

These tools should speed up the process of putting together a set of plans by eliminating some steps, i.e.,

1. sending views to layout, recreating typical notes, dimensions, cad objects etc. by using the SAM
    2. eliminating the need to do cut-to-cad steps by using the MRLS
    3. eliminating the need to switch cad, text, dimension layers defaults by using the Anno Sets.

While I understand this is alot of info to absorb, I think with a little practice, users will appreciate some of the features CA has made available to us.

I hope to produce future videos dealing with CAD Details, Demo Plans & some hidden little tricks to improve productivity.

.... and a big BADDA BING to all...... Thanks David Michael
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall

Thanks To All - &

Hey Gang,

Thanks to you all for these kind words

I want to again extend my Hand Out to anyone and I do mean anyone that would like to join us, please do. We get many visitors that can really find some great help with your knowledge base. Allen Brown's Videos are out of this world, his knowledge base for unique designs are amazing, and Patricia's Renderings, well we all know how awesome she is, and now she shares that info with everyone, and you can too.

And thank you - Andy Tardif, and now Scott Hall - its teaming up that gives us the edge. ChiefTutor.com Helps you explain HowTo to all the other Chiefers here.

You can do so much with Chief Architect, Old Versions, New Versions, CAD, Layouts, Renderings, and more. If you want to give it a try, please email me, and I would be happy to help set you up and post your training videos and your website link - Totally Free 24/7 No Strings..! It only goes to benefit everyone.

Lets show the world what we already know, Chief Rocks, and it is the best software out there!

D
    David Michael
    - David Michael Designs
    - email: davidmichaeldesigns@gmail.com

- Chief X5 User started with 9.5 - Windows 7
    - Free Chief Symbols
    - CHIEF ARCHITECT TRAINING VIDEOS ONLINE FOR FREE - ChiefTutor.com

Dave, as most of us know any apple product like Ipad and Ipod doesn't have any flash players mostly because they can't agree on terms ,so if you can put some videos on utube, that would make my day. I'm usually drawing during the day so I want off my computer at night and weekends. Then I just pick up the Ipad and watch sitting in my vibrator chair, or while motor-homing up the California coast in Sutac's area. I have seen a few there.

If not I understand
    thanks
    Perry
    P.H. DESIGNS L.L.C.
    Eastvale Calif.
    Alienware, liquid cooled
    Ver 10-"X6 x64 SSA
    WIN 8.1 PRO 64 bit
    Nvidia GTX780 3GB.
    i7 920 2.67-- 12 GB Ram
    40" led monitor

Great Suggestion

I thought about that - I think most my future ones will be available that way. I am seeing that the embedding options are very user friendly.

But so you know I do have a YouTube Channel

1. http://www.youtube.com/user/ChiefTutor?feature=mhum
    David Michael
    - David Michael Designs

- Free Chief Symbols

David you just made my day, I can go over the MRLS and SAM while I'm in the can. What a life.
    Perry
    P.H. DESIGNS L.L.C.
    Eastvale Calif.
    Alienware, liquid cooled
    Ver 10-"X6 x64 SSA
    WIN 8.1 PRO 64 bit
    Nvidia GTX780 3GB.
    i7 920 2.67-- 12 GB Ram
    40" led monitor

Thumbs up Latest One

An Introduction to SketchUp Using Chief Architect
    http://www.chieftutor.com/symbols/sketchupbasics.html

All Free All the Time . . .

D
    David Michael
    - David Michael Designs

- Free Chief Symbols

wow. I just spent the better part of the day watching training videos. Thanks. You've opened up a whole new world of possibilities