C++ Runtime Error

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
    Runtime Error!
    Program: ...ef Architect 80 Full Version\Chief Architect 80 Full.exe
    This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
    Please contact the application's support team for more information.

This has happened numerous times. I was trying to print a layout file to PDF Creator. IT crashed while spooling.

System recorded the following
    The document Chief Architect 8.06: Y:\...\...Shed Roof for 2708 Minn Ave 11 x 17 Ledger for PDF Creator .LA1 - layout owned by Mike failed to print on printer PDFCreator. Data type: NT EMF 1.008. Size of the spool file in bytes: 0. Number of bytes printed: 0. Total number of pages in the document: 0. Number of pages printed: 0. Client machine: \\BACK-OFFICE. Win32 error code returned by the print processor: 259 (0x103).

NO Application Error recorded

Obviously there is being no data transmitted to the print engine.
    I have redrawn the house a couple of times and eliminated it, but it is back.

I am using Win XP PRO with SP3 and Chief 8.06 Full

Need to get this printed to present a proposal to a customer

Hi Mike,
    I don't know that i can help you with all the C++ Runtime etc. But i have found myself after years of using Pdf995 with some similar error and could not shake it.
    I just went to another free pdf converter program installed it and bingo never looked back.
    I use "cute pdf" now and it is even less intrusive than 995 was so I am pleased.
    Anyway hope this might get you out of a jam till someone can figure out the problem.
    Bill WJW Drafting

V-X3
    Windows 7
    Quad core Mac pro

being that you are using ver 8, there may not be many who can help ???

Lew
    Lew Buttery
    Castle Golden Design - "We make dreams visible"

Lockport, NY
    716-434-5051
    www.castlegoldendesign.com
    lbuttery at castlegoldendesign.com

CHIEF X5 (started with v9.5)

Red Face Thanks WJWBuilder

I already had a couple of PDF programs installed. I made a new layout sheet for adobe 6 and had no problems. I noticed however that adobe only goes up to ledger size. I really liked PDFCreator as it has architectural D and E sheets as well as an option to wait and collect until I have everything I want printed.

I should be ready for presentation tomorrow