Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Pat1217 View Post
    Why am I getting this notice? I looked at the files the notice is giving me and the material textures the exporter "can't find" isn't in my plan.

Where is this coming from?
    Pat,
    In my last post on this subject I said manually Exporting User Library from X2 and Importing to X3 might work; well it didn't.

Solution that corrected my issue: This could get a little complicated depending on where all of your textures and image files reside and/or if you shifted to a new computer.

Having had this problem in the past when bringing forward v10 textures to X2, this spring I made sure my textures/images with assocoated file locations were displaying correctly in X2 library. I wanted to have a correct baseline in anticipation of X3 arrival and the migration of user textures/images.

Was your X2 library satisfactory for your textures/images prior to upgrading to X3? If so, then:
    - There should be copies of textures and images in the Chief Architect X2 Data file (Image and Texture folders).
    - Copied Image and Texture folders to Chief Architect X3 Data file.
    - Opened X3 and everything was OK.

I don't know if this will work for you, not knowing how you had X2 setup and where your texture/image files were located or if files were transferred if you upgraded to a new computer.
    Don

CA Premium X6 (16.1.1.9x64) SSA
    Intel i7-4770 (8M Cache) @ 3.4GHz; Windows 8.1 - 64 Bit; 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz);
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670;
    Dual HD Monitors (24" and 22");
    Primary Hard Drive: 256GB SSD.