Indiana/Illinois Summer Conference

Good day friends, I hope this post finds you well. I would like to formally invite you to attend the AIBD Indiana/Illinois Chapter summer meeting on Friday May 21st at the offices of Martin Drafting & Design, Inc. in Peru, Indiana from 9am 'til 2ish. We will hear presentations from representative of Marvin Windows and Kraftmaid Cabinets, as well as our regular business meeting, and what we hope will be a great roundtable discussion of the state of our industry, and what AIBD members are doing to survive the downturn. We will be joined by some of our student chapter members, educational leaders, regular members, and what we hope can be perspective members.

We hope to introduce what will become the IDEA Awards, the Indiana Design Excellence Awards, which will become a yearly design competition among Indiana/Illinois AIBD Chapter members. I can speak from firsthand knowledge, having won a National ARDA Award that potential clients love to tell their friends that an award winning designer is doing their next home.

Please RSVP to Joey Martin, AIBD at his office number of 765-689-0790, or cell number of 765-860-3567. There is a restaurant in the building that will have lunch specials that day just for our meeting members, so come and stay as long as you wish either in the restaurant downstairs or in the Martin Drafting & Design, Inc. office suite to chat awhile. We can make a full day of it to get to know each other!!

We are extending the invitation to Ohio, Kentucky, and Michigan members, or perspective members, that are interested as well. The building I am in has a nice auditorium, so seating should not be a problem, but I would like let the restaurant downstairs have a rough number...so anyone interested, please let me know!
    Joey R. Martin,aibd,cgp,cga,caps
    Martin Design & Planning
    Elwood, Indiana
    Cell. 765-860-3567
    eMail. joeymdp@gmail.com

Conference is tomorrow...hope to see a few of you there! Kraftmaid will have some great information for attendees, and Marvin is bringing samples of some great new products in their line of windows.
    Joey R. Martin,aibd,cgp,cga,caps
    Martin Design & Planning
    Elwood, Indiana
    Cell. 765-860-3567
    eMail. joeymdp@gmail.com