resetting layers

Hi Everyone Is there anyway to clear all the settings for 1 plan file only ? I drew a plan and cannot find out why the interior walls and outside walls will not show up in a camera view. I double checked most of the layer settings and still cannot get it the walls showup in the plan veiw but when i use the camera view they will notwhat i would like to try and do at the last resort is to delete the layers i have keep the plan and try to establish the layers again .

Hi woody,

Open one of Chief's template plans, export the layer sets, then import them back into your new plan & check yes to replace layersets with same name.

By the way, you can open any wall to see what layer it's on, and then you'll know what layer to turn on in your camera set.
    Allen Brown
    Indy Blueprints
    Residential & Commercial Designs & Drafting Service
    V8-X4, Specializing in Plan Completion, Problem solving, & Chief Architect Training.

Free Chief Architect Training Videos:
    www.IndyBlueprints.com
    Need help on a plan? Or 1 on 1 instruction? Email or call.

www.UBuildItIndy.com

Woody:

Do you realize that when you use the camera the 3D view is probably using a different layerset then the plan view? Open the 3D view then check the active layerset.
    Larry

Lawrence C. Kumpost, Architect

No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be
    stationery.