Threaded View

Lew I think you missed my question. I know all about 64 bit for the OS. Read your own quote:

X3 will ship as a 32 bit application.
    I'm asking about the actual X3 software in 32 bit and 64 bit flavours.
    (Perhaps I should have used the quote above as a lead in to my own question and the one below to set the discussion)

ie quote from autodesk website:

Native 64-bit Support: New native 64-bit support enhances Autodesk Revit Architecture 2010 software’s ability to handle large projects and improves performance and stability for memory-intensive tasks such as rendering, printing, model upgrading, and file importing and exporting.

How does Autodesk Revit Architecture 2010 work with large teams and projects?.
    The native 64-bit version of Autodesk Revit Architecture 2010 surmounts the 4-gig memory limitation found in all 32-bit applications, which enhances the software’s capability to handle large projects. As a result, users of the 64-bit software may see improved performance and stability for memory-intensive tasks such as rendering, printing, model upgrading, and file importing and exporting compared to the 32-bit versions of the Revit platform products.
    Last edited by Sledge; 01-19-2010 at 03:18 AM.
    Chief Bug Fix Department

Rod
    Chief Ver X1

(Smilies collection from the brilliant creative members of Deviantart and Freethought)