Where Is Load Muntin Tool

Chief X2, up to date. No success at finding Load Muntin tool. Where did she go?
    Dave The Designer
    Rejoice in the Lord always, I will say it again, Rejoice, for the Lord is near! Do not be anxious in anything, but in everything by prayer and petition with thankgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will keep your heart and mind safe in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

Can you give us an idea of what steps you have taken already to load your muntins? If you have a cad block placed properly in front of a window in elevation view, it should show up on your edit toolbar.
    Rod Kervin
    Kervin Home Design
    Courtenay BC
    p. 250-871-0316

If a picture is worth a thousand words, and a video is worth a thousand pictures, then uploading the chief file is worth a thousand videos.

Got it, thanks. Did what the instructions said, over and over, no luck. Figured I would try the car mechanic approach. Have a problem with your car. Bring your car to the mechanic, it all works perfect. Drive two miles down the road, clunk-thump.

Put the problem here on the forum, you responded, I then did what I was doing before, guess what, it worked.

Thank You.
    Dave The Designer
    Rejoice in the Lord always, I will say it again, Rejoice, for the Lord is near! Do not be anxious in anything, but in everything by prayer and petition with thankgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will keep your heart and mind safe in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7

I noticed our custom muntin article was updated the other day with new images:

http://www.chiefarchitect.com/suppor...?faqNumber=930
    Dan Park,
    Special Projects Director,
    Chief Architect

Chief X2, up to date. No success at finding Load Muntin tool. Where did she go?
    There is a step I seem to always forget, and that is..... SELECT THE WINDOW after the cad lines have been blocked, and then the load muttins icon will show up.

If window is not selected the load muttin icon will not be there.
    D. Scott Hall (The Bridge Troll)
    San Diego, Ca.
    Chief X-5 w/ Win 7
    Asus P6T X58 ATX Core i7
    Intel Core i7 920
    6GB (3X2) DDR3 1600
    NVIDIA GeForce 580 GTX

The videos we watch are not 100% gold, but if we find a gold nugget, the time spent viewing has a value.

We can please some of the people some of the time, but we can't please all the people all of the time..... but I will keep trying.

If you are interested in keeping abreast of any new videos, please subscribe to my channel at YOUTUBE...... channel is ds hall

Tip:

Sending the elevation view of the window to cad detail will help with the precise design and placement of muntins. Block the muntins in this view, then copy and paste-hold-position into the elevation.
    Rod Kervin
    Kervin Home Design
    Courtenay BC
    p. 250-871-0316

If a picture is worth a thousand words, and a video is worth a thousand pictures, then uploading the chief file is worth a thousand videos.