Door showing up as exterior???

I'm trying to place an interior door, which is leading from the bedroom into the bathroom. For some reason it keeps showing the wall on the door leading to the bathroom, but the bedroom door is not doing this. I attached an image so you can see what I'm talking about. Anybody know why this is happening or if I can atleast change the color of it? Right now it's an ugly white color.:mad:

Thanks!

Why things occur is less important than how to fix them.
    The "why" question can be for Dermot or the Park brothers.

I would either change the frame material to match and if that did not work I would delete the door and place another one and if that did not work I would then send the plan to Tech Support as a bug catch.

You should be able to set the material of the frame; that is a certainty or it is a bug.

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect ® Trainer, Beta Tester, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32, 500 Gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

Chief 7-X6, Home Designer versions 7-2014
    3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-4446
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel
    Help is just an e mail or call away!

Your image didn't make it .... not sure where in cyberspace it is??? Please try again. I usually do a preview before completing a post when attaching images.
    Curt Johnson

X5

Puget Systems Custom Computer, Win 7 Pro 64-bit SP1, 3.3Ghz Intel Core i5 2500K Quad, 8 GB Kingston DDR3-1333 Ram, Intel X25-M 80 GB SSD App Drive, WD 500 GB Caviar Blue SATA 6 Gb/s Data Drive, EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1024MB VC, Antec 650W PS, Asus p8P67 Pro REV 3.0 Motherboard

Is your bedroom labeled properly as an enclosed room or at least as an interior room?-Brad
    Architect,NOT! (archnot@yahoo.com): Dell XPS 8300, i7-2600 3.40 GHZ Quad Core, Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, ATI-radeon HD 5700 1-gig(not by choice came with cpu), 8 GB RAM, 25" Hanspree HF 255 LCD Moniter- User since Chief '97(v6)-X4