Threaded View

Gayle

You're going to feel like a "babe" for a long time at this pace! I can see that you don't have grasp on the basics. You'll be here looking for help more than is reasonable. It's not unreasonable for those who help you - because when we do, we're choosing to - no gun to our head. It's unreasonable for you, for the amount of time you're going to spin your wheels and flail about.

Did you get the training videos with X1? If you did, you will save yourself miles of headaches by reviewing the basics so that you understand the principles. There are also some excellent trainers who've maintained proficiency in X1 and could teach you the basics very efficiently - Louis, Gary, David Potter, and many others.

If you did not buy the videos with X1, your cheapest route is actually to upgrade. If you upgraded to X2 w/SSA you'd have access to about 400 hours of well done videos, and they've been offering live "jump start" sessions free with upgrading. It's the Visa commercial - "cost up upgrade $400 - not banging your head against the wall, priceless"
    Wendy Lee Welton
    Lic: NH, ME, NY, MA, NCARB

603-431-9559

www.artformarchitecture.com
    www.artformhomeplans.com

I wrote code in 1984 to make my Sinclair 100 - so I used to be a programmer! So I can say with authority how easy it is to program Chief features! ;-)