Room definition color

Page 154 of the Reference Guide for 6.0 states that a red line will appear when a room is selected. (Which is the way it was in Chief 97) However, when I select a room, the line is light blue. I really prefer the red line, but cannot find a way to change it. "Options" - "Default setup" does not seem to have any option for that that I can find. Any suggestions?

Ellis,

Are you using a background color other than white? That might effect the appearence of the highlight. Mine is always red but I use a white background.

------------------
    David J. Potter
    Austin, Texas

Thats funny.
    I get a blue line as well, no matter what the background color.
    I work in metric - but surely blue isn't the metric equivilent of red!!!

It is an honor to receive a reply from a full member (DJP), but the truth is, I have never used anything but white background, so that is not the answer. Surely, Glenn and I are not the only ones with blue room definition lines in 6.0. Can someone at ART tell me how to change it to red?
    Ellis

Ellis
    Mine are blue, but I sorta like it. It does seem kinda strange.

Dave Gaither

Mine are blue also, except at doorways, where they are red.

Al is offline Registered User Promoted
    Hi Ellis....They were red, when they went down the wall middle. The new program puts the room definition indicator line on top of the inside wall line...red on black produces light blue, like reference plans for a 2 story when walls are stacked....

Ellis:

Mine are blue also.

David:

You better check again I think Al is telling us that they are blue because of the way 6.0 now defines the room.

BTW it is nice to see that ChiefTalk does not discriminate. Even Al has to start off as a junior member. Is there no way you can pull rank AL.

Mac

Actually, mine is as Al indicated- Red across windows and doors, blue along wall surfaces. I just noticed the red is all at first. I couldn't figure how to alter my "signature" so opened a new regristration in order to advertise my site when posting, thus "Junior" again, junior being a relative moniker and commodity.

------------------
    David J. Potter
    Austin, Texas
    http://members.spree.com/djpotter