help with 2D CAD blk for custom symbol

I created and imported a symbol from SU using file> import 3D symbol using the 'advanced' option. I also created a custom 2D CAD block that I want to use as the 2D symbol for that item, which I specified in the '2D block' tab during import.
    The problem is, the CAD block I created included a filled polyline shape, but the fill doesn't show up in the 2D block for the symbol. (see attached) When I blocked the CAD symbol, I checked 'fill by object'.
    To compound my confusion, the 2D block tab in the import symbol dbx doesn't have item 3 as shown in the X2 ref. manual (see pg 965)
    What am I missing here?

Thx, Dorothy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	screen shot.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	30812  
    Dorothy Howard AIA
    Architect
    Coronado, CA
    dhowardaia.com

X4 64-bit

I'm sure I'll get corrected on this Dorothy, but I don't believe you can apply a fill to the Electrical 2D, or at least I've tried with no success.
    Cliff
    X6

Vista Home Premium SP-2
    Gateway FX6800-01e
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz
    7.00 GB RAM DDR 3........64-bit OS
    NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250/PCIe/SSE2 1024 MB Memory

morning dorothy,

i don't have X2 yet but you couldn't apply fill to electrical cad blocks in previous versions.

what i did was to set the concentric snap to the smallest i could (1mm here (metric) try 1/16) then select the polyline i wanted filled & multiple copy the line into the centre of the polyline shape. printed to scale the symbols look solid--and they are saving you ink--how ecologicaly friendly is that.

regards, brian