Hybrid View

I haven't been on Chieftalk in awhile, so I don't know if this has been done...

bidders responded well to this new graphic I tried: to (kind of) show new framing for an addition:

vector overview of house, send to layout. Grey out lines and patterns with layout editor. back to overview, change layersets or layers to show new floor & rafter framing (wall framing is overkill for the graphic). Send to layout. line up both layout boxes if you move them around and need to. clean up. voila!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	isometric framing.jpg 
Views:	454 
Size:	107.5 KB 
ID:	33770  
    John

John Jones Architect llc
    Westport, CT

(203) 227-9817 jjallc@optonline.net www.johnjonesaia.com
    X5 latest; Samsung series 7 Chronos touch, Quad Core, 8Gig Ram, AMD Radeon 8770m 1G, yada yada yada
    Blessed with 5 adorable children - Psalm 127!

Quote Originally Posted by deaconjj
    vector overview of house, send to layout. Grey out lines and patterns with layout editor. back to overview, change layersets or layers to show new floor & rafter framing (wall framing is overkill for the graphic). Send to layout. line up both layout boxes if you move them around and need to. clean up. voila!
    That's a very cool technique! (I'm a little confused about the framing at the chimney, though. )
    Richard
    ---------------
    Richard Morrison
    Architect-Interior Designer
    X6 Premier, Win8 64
    http://www.richardmorrison.com