pony wall question

how do I place a pony wall in front of a gable end roof to create that type of facade and hide the roof.

thanks, J

J,

I don't understand your question. Can you restate it with a little more/different language please ("...in front of a gable end roof [I don't get this] to create that [what is the word "that" refering to?] type of facade and hide the roof?" [Why do you want the roof hidden and how/why?].
    I am sorry. I am sure your question made perfect sense, since you know what you are asking about. Once I also understand, I can then help you or perhaps someone else here.

Sincerely,

DJP

David Jefferson Potter

Chief Architect ® Trainer, Beta Tester, Draftsman, Author of "Basic Manual Roof Editing" and Problem Solver
    Win7 Ultimate x64 & XP Pro x32, 500 Gb Samsung SSD
    AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, PNY 760 GTX

Chief 7-X6, Home Designer versions 7-2014
    3101 Shoreline Drive #2118, Austin, Texas 78728-4446
    Office Phone:512-518-3161
    Main E mail: david@djpdesigns.net
    Web Site:http://djpdesigns.net
    My You Tube Channel
    Help is just an e mail or call away!

Hi david....yes I was having trouble explaining this....not sure what the correct terminology is.

I want to draw a house in which the front wall extends up and hides the roof behind it. So you would have a ridge running from front to back of the house and a wall in front of this that hides the roof . It is done all the time ....maybe called a parapet wall?

thanks, J

pull the roof sections back inside the wall, change the attic wall to a solid railing and set its ht as desired

hah.....fantastic. Thanks.