Windows tight in corners

When I push windows tight into exterior outside corners they connect and leave a set if lines as though they are connected with each other even though I have the casing set for "O".

Is there a way to stop this?

I am tired of editing the elevations to strip out these extra lines. It is quite common here to have aluminum windows with no trim in stucco and have them tight in the corner with a 4 x 4 in the corner.

Thanks in advance,
    Eric Muetterties
    -Eric
    ericm1461@attbi.com

Eric:

I'm not real sure I understand your problem but:

Have you tried recessing the windows to sheathing layer on the "Options" tab of the Window Specification DBX? That should clean up a few lines. The problem is that the size of the member in the corner may vary with the type of wall that is defined.

One other thing to play with is to check "Ignore Casing for Opening Resize" on the "Pan Defaults" DBX when combining windows in a corner, but this method is more for windows with casing.

After writing the above I tried playing with a couple casement windows in the corner and I also see a couple of extra lines in the section/elevation view. In a Section View it looks like there is still a line where the casing would be. Is that what you mean?
    Larry

Lawrence C. Kumpost, Architect

No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be
    stationery.

As a follow-up I tried another set of windows and used "Suppress Casing" and did not bother with changing the settings for casing width. That cleaned up the extra lines I was getting. It also took out one short line at the head of the window that should still be there but...
    Larry

Lawrence C. Kumpost, Architect

No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be
    stationery.