Exporting for Email

I need to e-mail a floor plan to someone who does not have Chief Architect. He needs to be able to view and print, but not edit anything. When I use File>Export I only get the .DXF and .WMF formats as possibilities. The other formats are not highlighted. If I export to a .WMF I can tell him how to view it in Quickview through Windows Explorer, but it will not print. How can I instruct the recipient to be able to open the .WMF and be able to view and print? What should I use to open a .WMF?

marty is offline Registered User Promoted
    This is free program which lets you create PDF files through the print command.

www.pdf995.com/pdfedit.html

As long as the other end has Acrobat reader they can view, scale and print the drawing but not alter it.
    Gordon Martinsen
    Auckland
    New Zealand
    W7 64 bit X5
    i7 2600k 3.7Ghz
    8 GB RAM
    180Gb SSD
    Nvidia GTX 560 1 Gb

Mike is offline Registered User Promoted
    a quick and easy method that I use is to use the print screen button on your keyboard open your paint program and paste and save the file. This can be easily emailed. However the person you email to could use paint to alter the drawing with difficulty. You may have to zip the file before you send if it is too large.

regards,

Mike