Hybrid View

Matt.
    I dont live in your Area, but i do alot of Drafting & Design Work for a Company in that Area.
    So if you have any questions or want to Hi Email me at
    draftingdesignhome@yahoo.com
    Scott M. Turner
    Professional Building Designer
    SMT Residential Design
    www.smtresidentialdesign.com
    www.aibd.org
    smtresidentialdesign@yahoo.com
    scott@smt-design.com

Hi Scott,

Good to see someone is reading these C-Talk Threads. What part of the continent are you located in? The beauty of e-mail and programs like CA is the ability to communicate with clients & other users etc... without having them over. Although, I always like to have a face to face with my clients once the first draft of the model is done, it's all part of the personalized service. It can be a confidence builder for them as well, seeing how the program works and how easy it is to manipulate the model post development. I am a solo designer, no employees or sub-contractors. I work out of my home and work primarily word of mouth although I have 1 contractor whom I work with quite often and a few other less frequently. Most of my work is in the Greater Victoria area although I have done a couple of jobs on the mainland in the Vancouver area. Chief is a great program and I usually learn some little trick every day I use it, stuff that you can only really learn from use.
    Anyways, thanx for the contact and hope you're keeping busy through this economic downturn.

Regards,

Matthew