Moving doors down below floor level

Hi i am having trouble moving the doors below the floor level. This room in 1.2 meters below the rest of the floor level of the house and i want to move the sliding door down to the same level as the windows on the right.

Can anyone help me?

Regards

Nathan
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Aurora Building Concepts and Design
    209 Dandaloo Street
    Narromine, NSW 2821 Australia

Ph: +61 268 892 857
    Fax: +61 268 892 857
    Mob: 0439 495 296
    E: nathan@aurorabuildingconcepts.com.au
    W: www.aurorabuildingconcepts.com.au

Chief Architect X2.5
    Pentium 4, XP Pro

"A doctor can bury his mistakes, but an architect can only advise his client to plant vines." - Frank Lloyd Wright

you can set the room floor height to a negative number in the general tab. and from exterior view you can click and move door up or down.

Another thing you could try is to simply make a copy of the existing slider in a vacant space on the same wall ... it should find the correct elevation in the room. You can then delete the one that is incorrect and reposition the copy as needed. Make sure you have the floor level correct in the room specification dbx - general tab, before trying this.
    Curt Johnson

X5

Puget Systems Custom Computer, Win 7 Pro 64-bit SP1, 3.3Ghz Intel Core i5 2500K Quad, 8 GB Kingston DDR3-1333 Ram, Intel X25-M 80 GB SSD App Drive, WD 500 GB Caviar Blue SATA 6 Gb/s Data Drive, EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1024MB VC, Antec 650W PS, Asus p8P67 Pro REV 3.0 Motherboard