hidden plants in 3d

I have trouble showing plants in vector views. In plan view all my plants are visible. When I use a vector view, everything appears to be there except for the plants. This seems to be a typical problem for me. I have plants checked to show, but no show. Any suggestions.

Did you check to make sure the plants' layer is set to display for the vector view?
    Wendy Lee Welton
    Lic: NH, ME, NY, MA, NCARB

603-431-9559

www.artformarchitecture.com
    www.artformhomeplans.com

I wrote code in 1984 to make my Sinclair 100 - so I used to be a programmer! So I can say with authority how easy it is to program Chief features! ;-)

I have tried setting layer display"all on".but to no avail. However, I did reset all layers to the default settings and now it does display the plants. Thank You for the assistance.
    The question I still have is - why the plants will not display with my previous settings with "set all layers on"?

The All On layerset is still one where you can check/uncheck things and if you add another layer in another layerset, the layer will still be there and likely unchecked unless you chose the option to have it checked in all layersets when you created it (not the default setting).

So, in your All On layerset, make sure you Select All and then check display and see if that makes the plants visible.

Also, check to see if you plants are actually on the plants layer.

Bryce Engstrom: Architect, LEED AP
    www.engstromarchitecture.com
    Chief X6 Beta
    Sketchup Pro 6, Free 8, Thea Render, Lumion
    Chief to Kerkythea & Thea Render Converter