Wall Elevation Woes

I'm working in a floor plan file that has several wall elevation camera views that have been sent to a layout. The open view on one of these wall elevation cameras is producing a blank screen: no view. Over on the layout side the target view is sitting there (I set this up the other day) but clicking on it does not activate the view.

I have checked the other cameras in the floor plan, which remain active, and accessible from both the floor plan cameras and the layout pictures.

I have inserted a new camera directed toward the target wall and this is also not producing a view.

The room, a kitchen within a larger house (single floor level, no roof, simple model), is closed.

Suggestions, solutions? HELP ME SPOCK! I need to revise some cabinets and move the window over and refresh that view on the layout.

Windows XP
    V10.8
    NVIDIA GdForce 9600 GT

Steve S.

Ok thank you to Leah at CAS for helping me find the light.

Long story of Edit/Delete objects (all floors) to find an instance of a base cabinet which was throwing off an error which kept the wall elevation and vector cameras from generating views.
    Steve Swearengen,
    Architect, LEED AP, CGBP
    Director of Design

MTAC MORE THAN A CARPENTER

LISTEN DESIGN BUILD

http://www.morethanacarpenter.com

T 510.559.1700
    F 510.559.1701