Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi tres,

I just looked at your plan and your main layer on your exterior wall type is why your roof isn't building to the exterior of the wall.
    Change your main layer in your wall dbx to the 4" concrete layer and this should fix your problems with the trusses building to the correct face of the wall.

one question how come you have a 1/16" layer on the inside and out side of your exterior wall type?

HTH
    Michael

Chief Architect user since 1997
    Current versions used X4, X5, X6
    www.MichaelPachDesign.com

The wall/trusses are building the way you told them to build. It's all working properly (as far as I can tell.)
    The issue, if you would open up the rear wall's dialog box, is that you've defined the 1/16" inner most layer as the main layer, and it is to this layer that the trusses build, so they are not really "inside" the wall, but bearing on the 1/16" layer.
    Change the "Main Layer".
    Move or redraw truss.

You also have the exterior layer as an air gap.

Mike

Thank You Mike and Micheal. That was the ticket. Uuggh !! I was checking and
    changing the walls in Plan to make sure where the wall main layer was at.
    Did not even think to double check my Wall DBX!!

I knew it had it had to be a simple solution but I got so blinded. This is one
    for the books. Just want to say I appreciate the people in this forum.

My 1/16" inner outer layer needs to be changed to about 7/8"each. I' was looking into how many layers of stucco I would go with and I just threw in a
    number there. Thanks so much for giving your time !! Tresa fr NM.