View Poll Results: What Cabinet Brands Do You Design With?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • American Woodmark

21 24.14%
  • Bruce

4 4.60%
  • Cardell

6 6.90%
  • Decora

10 11.49%
  • Diamond

10 11.49%
  • Kraftmaid

62 71.26%
  • Legacy

7 8.05%
  • Medalion

12 13.79%
  • Merillat

42 48.28%
  • WoodMode

20 22.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Adrean
    Max--
    I understand your sentiments.
    I also hope that we will continue to make progress on the materials list and pricing aspects of Chief Architect. Until the tools are fully available, we can continue to make headway in these other areas of value, like manufacturer specific data.

Thanks for your comments!
    Adrean,
    I did drift off topic after you had asked about farming out pricing, which is absurd to have to do. Anyway, my bad. (Lew, I am really trying here!)

The point here, when it gets right down to it, most cannot hardly tell the difference from one brand to another when they are represented in such as Chief. Which brings up the question, what's the point? In order to actually show the details in such a way as to truely define the difference then you will have to make the tools needed to create those differences. Otherwise, there is no difference except maybe someone labled them differently and changed a dim or two. If you do make the tools to create the differences, well...Need I explain this? You seem like a bright girl.

I get a bit ruffled over this kind of marketing hype and misrepresented value, especially in light of the recent introduction of SSV or whatever it was called.

Max