SSA online content access

Sorry if this is a repeat question, i havent read all posts on this subject yet...

I have multiple licenses of CA, and purchased SSA for each; but do i only get 1 online account to view videos, etc? and no more than 1 person can use this online account at one time...we own 6 legit copies of Chief and are buying SSA for all 6 copies, shouldnt we have 6 logins? Or are my guys supposed to take turns logging on to view videos.

I have my IT group looking into this with CA staff, but i was wondering if anyone else has a similar situation that my clarify my understanding in the meantime...

Thanks
    Matthew
    Chief Architect X3
    Sketchup 8 Pro User

Intel i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80 GHZ
    Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit
    16 GB RAM
    GE Force GT 240

I've just sent in my check for SSA and so are not signed up yet to see how it's set up.

I agree that having to take turns with the videos would not be good.
    Wendy Lee Welton
    Lic: NH, ME, NY, MA, NCARB

603-431-9559

www.artformarchitecture.com
    www.artformhomeplans.com

I wrote code in 1984 to make my Sinclair 100 - so I used to be a programmer! So I can say with authority how easy it is to program Chief features! ;-)

I just have a password to sign in with..
    Nothing elaborate to worry about.

Allen Colburn Jr.
    Pascoag RI 02859
    Residential Design Drafting/Framer

Drafter for:
    http://www.artformhomeplans.com/

Chief Architect X4

We recieved a username and password already, but we've already tried and it will not allow more than 1 person to be logged in at once.
    Matthew
    Chief Architect X3
    Sketchup 8 Pro User

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit
    16 GB RAM
    GE Force GT 240

This has been a minor problem in our company also. A second password would be real nice so that we could both study at home in the evenings.
    Clark Johnson
    Laurel,Mt.
    Since Ver:2
    SSA Current
    XP Pro, Pent.4, 2.8 gig.

My log in is tied to my e-mail address, I would guess that means that you have to provide Chief with an e-mail for each person, or rather, license that has SSA with it, so that they can create a login for each individual.
    Chief Architect Premier X5

SSA is for a particular user - it's not intended to be shared around the office. SSA for the second licenses are about 1/2 the price of the original. Each SSA license has the ability to have one user login.

You can also change the login to a different email address if you need to have someone else use it.

Keep in mind that if you give away your login and password that other person could change the login to thier email address and you would have no way to log in and would need to contact us to get it back.

If you need more access to the videos you should contact sales and find out exactly what is available.
    Dan Park,
    Special Projects Director,
    Chief Architect

Not looking to share with other users or do anything inappropriate, i'm looking to give all my designers access to the videos.

We've maintained between 6 and 8 licences since 2000, you wouldnt think it would be a problem, especially since we arent asking for something for nothing, we've paid.

but thank you, and we are speaking to sales about our options and will do whatever CA staff advises/offers.
    Matthew
    Chief Architect X3
    Sketchup 8 Pro User

Windows 7 Pro 64 Bit
    16 GB RAM
    GE Force GT 240