For Sale: X1 Single License & BONUS v10 Full and add ons.

Super Deal: Two fully operational programs and hardware locks; single license. $1,900.00

Chief Architect X1 Full Version with Bonus v10 Full Version, v10 Roof Designer’s Content CD, v10 Kitchen and Bath Designer’s Content CD, v10 7 CD Video Training Series & v10 2 Tutorial CDs. Single license X1 is new and unused; never been installed, hardware lock is still in bubble wrap from manufacturer. Includes X1 Program DVD, USB Hardware Lock, User’s Guide, 1064 page Reference Manual, and license transfer agreement. In the original box and in new condition. V10 includes the complete set of 3 program CDs, USB Hardware Lock, Roof Designer’s Content CD (unopened; in original shrink wrap), Kitchen & Bath Designer’s Content CD (unopened), 7 CD Video Training Series, 2 Tutorial CDs (unopened), 1021 page Reference Manual, and Getting Started Guide. In the original box and in new or like-new condition. Both versions come with individual keys and Serial #s and are legally transferable.

I purchased this software new, directly from Chief Architect; V10 has only been installed once on my own computer. I am selling because I no longer work in the construction business. The sale price includes a $50 license transfer fee that is required by the license agreement with the manufacturer. Buyer must provide me with information (name, address, etc.) for me to complete and submit the license transfer form to the manufacture before I ship the software. Buyer pays COD shipping fees.

Thanks.
    Last edited by rockiesgirl; 11-02-2008 at 11:20 AM.

This software is still available.

please contact me regarding purchase of X1 or 10 seperately.
    450x@comcast.net

I am interested in the V10 if you are willing to sell them seperately. Please contact me at code1p36@yahoo.com

Thank you!

They have to be sold as a bundle due to the license.

Once a version is upgraded it can't be sold or given etc, must remain as a bundle.

Lew
    Lew Buttery
    Castle Golden Design - "We make dreams visible"

Lockport, NY
    716-434-5051
    www.castlegoldendesign.com
    lbuttery at castlegoldendesign.com

CHIEF X5 (started with v9.5)