View Poll Results: What topics interest you?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • ALL ABOUT FILE MANAGEMENT

6 27.27%
  • ALL ABOUT DEFAULTS

5 22.73%
  • ALL ABOUT CABINETS

5 22.73%
  • ROOFS (manual and automatic)

8 36.36%
  • ALL ABOUT WALLS

1 4.55%
  • ALL ABOUT WINDOWS AND DOORS

4 18.18%
  • LAYOUTS AND PRINTING

12 54.55%
  • VERSION 9?

1 4.55%
  • VERSION 10?

2 9.09%
  • VERSION 11?

13 59.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Threaded View

The "Log Lady" was a character in a short lived but very interesting show. She carried a log around and spoke to it as if it were a person, a very treasured one at that.

There was no hidden message in that. Simply my feable attempt to go in the direction of lightness and humor. You are correct that there was no effort to exclude anyone. I've always tried to mention all those I know to provide training. I'm now realizing perhaps that's not wanted, so I'll leave it alone.

I have to go walk my pet rock now and feed my Sawzall. The rock's name is Earnest (because it is) and the Sawzall's name is Freddy, because it's the scariest name I could think of. As you can imagine, I make sure I at least pretend I've fed Freddy, lest some B Movie director decide to take the next logical step. Hmmm, I wonder what Actor's Guild scale is for an underused Sawzall?
    Wendy Lee Welton
    Lic: NH, ME, NY, MA, NCARB

603-431-9559

www.artformarchitecture.com
    www.artformhomeplans.com

I wrote code in 1984 to make my Sinclair 100 - so I used to be a programmer! So I can say with authority how easy it is to program Chief features! ;-)