Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by WendyWelton
    3 - Marquee Select - Intersection vs. Contained - I wish I could put on a hot key

Yes I would wish for the same, with the addition of the elimination of the edit tool bar as an option, in essence if I wish to erase something, or edit in a particular manner, I could lock in the feature globally and keep it until a right click.

Better access to Marquee Select is high on my list, but even higher would be programmable hot key icons similar to library browser keys in that they have assignable features. This would require an icon character editor/creator for those instances which hot keys don't have characters assigned. I suppose that what I'm proposing is similar to a macro language. All I know is that I would really like to get my cursor on a transform/replicate-reflect-horizontal one click icon, or some combination thereof.

Unfortunately, what I propose would have to override some of the current hierarchy of how some things are done and may not be possible. However, dreams never become reality if kept to themselves.

Kelly
    Last edited by Kelly K; 07-09-2008 at 12:40 PM.