Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by WendyWelton
    Doug,

As I think about it, I'd love to have the Sticky Mode be hotkey assignable. For some reason, moving the mouse to find a button takes me at least 5 times as long as my fingers finding a key, any key - and if it's a key I don't have to think about, we've just cut the time in half again, if not better.

The same reasoning is why I find Repeat Last so useful in astuff. I don't have to even think which key is the hot key. I did something. I want to do it again - hit the space bar. The + key would be lovely also.
    Preach it Wendy!

Every time you take your mouse off the drawing to pick a command you lose precious time. When you use both hands, one on the mouse and the other on the keyboard, there is no time lost and your production thoughts are not interupted by command/program operation thoughts. Saving hundreds to thousands of seconds per day, greatly improves production. Especially when you multiply it across multiple users in a firm.

One similar command to 'Last' is 'Previous'. It has subtle differences. Last works at the command level, where Previous works at the selection level. How many times have I multiselected numerous items, performed a command on them and then wanted to do another command on the same items only to have to reselect each item because the program drops the selection. Keeping a temporary listing of the last selection set should be very easy to implement.
    Karl Koning, Registered Architect - WA, CPBD
    Koning Designs
    AIBD-WA V.P.; Membership Chair
    X5-4/WIN7-64