Hybrid View

I very much wish Select Same worked on more things. Or - a Properties Painter kind of thing. Or - some better way to do bulk edits.

I just finished converting 1/8" prelims to 1/4" finals. How frustrating to have to aim and click on each text block individually to change the size - because I can't find a way to group select that still lets me edit. If I catch even one arrow in a selection set, I don't get access to the properties I need to change.
    Wendy Lee Welton
    Lic: NH, ME, NY, MA, NCARB

603-431-9559

www.artformarchitecture.com
    www.artformhomeplans.com

I wrote code in 1984 to make my Sinclair 100 - so I used to be a programmer! So I can say with authority how easy it is to program Chief features! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by WendyWelton
    I just finished converting 1/8" prelims to 1/4" finals. How frustrating to have to aim and click on each text block individually to change the size - because I can't find a way to group select that still lets me edit. If I catch even one arrow in a selection set, I don't get access to the properties I need to change.
    If you click on the Text Parent tool, it activates the Leader Line, which when marquee selecting, it will bring up the Object Spec. dbx, instead of text., if it selects an arrow in the group. If you activate the Text tool (not parent), it should only select Text, regardless if any arrows are present. I wonder if maybe the wrong tool was active, or maybe a bug.....When marquee selecting arrows, to make arrow head changes in the dbx, it won't combine the two types (straight line/bent polyline). They need to be done separately.
    Cliff
    X6

Vista Home Premium SP-2
    Gateway FX6800-01e
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz
    7.00 GB RAM DDR 3........64-bit OS
    NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250/PCIe/SSE2 1024 MB Memory