Threaded View

I've been promoting this for a while, but hasn't caught on. It would be better programmed within CA, but until that happens, it really is a good alternative. All this program does, is avoids typing a lot of keys and needing to open dbx's. You can see in the picture, where you can use either hot keys (2 letter, without Enter and pressed sequentially),an icon, or both. As an example, you can program Concentric Jump with "CJ" and it will auto open the dbx to the correct spot and all you need do, is type your number and enter. Sequence as follows cj12 (enter).

You should be able to program most, if not all that was asked for in this thread, except for repeat last command. I haven't tried that. Anyway, you can change all your defaults, text sizes, turn layers on/off...all without having to open a dbx. Use either hot key, icon, or both. If not mistaken, I believe you may still be able to use a single key, but have to hold the key down, until it kicks in. Check here if interested. I doubt you would get much support, but so far, I haven't needed any.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hot keys-.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	58.9 KB 
ID:	24929
    Cliff
    X6

Vista Home Premium SP-2
    Gateway FX6800-01e
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz
    7.00 GB RAM DDR 3........64-bit OS
    NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250/PCIe/SSE2 1024 MB Memory