Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roof Issues

ChiefGeek:

Sorry but I think my zipped file has something stuck in the zipper. I might have to ask Allen to give me another lesson on zipping files. Hopefully I have provided enough information for you to go in and clean up most of the roof issues. Good Luck.
    Curt Johnson

X5

Puget Systems Custom Computer, Win 7 Pro 64-bit SP1, 3.3Ghz Intel Core i5 2500K Quad, 8 GB Kingston DDR3-1333 Ram, Intel X25-M 80 GB SSD App Drive, WD 500 GB Caviar Blue SATA 6 Gb/s Data Drive, EVGA GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1024MB VC, Antec 650W PS, Asus p8P67 Pro REV 3.0 Motherboard

Roof: finally!

Folks,
    I finally got the roof drawn as a solid unit. It turns out all those nagging inconsistencies in the facia height, etc were ganging up on me. Another lesson I learned was roof planes need to be checked for angles. Once I pulled all the roof planes away from each other and checked thier corner angles, I discovered that most of them did not have integer angles. Once these were corrected, the join roof plane tool actually began to work. Thanks for all the great tips!

I still have to get CA to look into that strange eave problem.

On to ceilings....