Threaded View

Home & Terrain Design, Version 10, X1, & AutoCAD 2010, Revit

I started up RH Designs, LLC to use my abilities and share everything that I have learned through designing my clients homes, or remodels. I have worked with several home builders and remodelers in a variety of different states. With several years in the buidling & civil design industry, this background assists me creating some really amazing jobs and landscapes. My specialties include; custom kitchen design, bathroom design, custom home design, remodeling, outdoor living spaces and landscaping.

We are a very flexible company when it comes to designing your home, especially if you live in a different state. Not many people have the opportunity to use design programs to draw up an outline of their house, so we accept all types of sketches, from PDF's, to scanned images of your dream house on a napkin. Many of our clients have simply researched floor plans on such websites as houseplans.com.

Our services range from simple house plans and 3D design, to full working construction documents.

I hope that RH Designs will be a choice of yours when you decide to have your home designed or remodeled.

Thank you for your time and hopefully your interest,
    - Frederic Howe
    richowe@rhdesignsllc.com
    http://rh-designs.chiefmall.com
    www.RHDesignsLLC.com
    Last edited by ECSURFER84; 10-21-2009 at 10:01 AM.
    Ric Howe
    President

RH Designs, LLC
    804-366-7314
    version X4 64bit! & X3, X2, X1 & v10.08a & b
    ASUS P6X58D Premium 64bit socket 1366
    12gb ddr3 1333ghz 3-4gb sticks
    Core i7 950 Bloomfield 3.07
    Self contained liquid cooled with 3-120mm fans
    NVIDIA QUADRO 2000 1gb GDDR5
    richowe@rhdesignsllc.com
    www.rhdesignsllc.com