Floating Door. Can I get some help?

Hello all. I am designing a commercial building and have everything, but it seems as though the door is floating above the ground. Since this is commercial building, we would like for it to be at ground level. What do I need to do in order to get this to 'ground level'? I have attached a wall elevation/cross section to show what I mean.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Front Elevation.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	24457  

You can drag the door down in view, lower the floor, reduce the floor structure thickness...
    John VanderMyde
    X1 & X2 Vista 64 HP HDX
    www.vandermyde.com
    Building Design on the Outer Banks of N.C.
    N.C.G.C.# 48835 Unlimited

“The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty, and we must rise with the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think anew, and act anew. We must disenthrall ourselves, and then we shall save our country.” -Abraham Lincoln

Build terrain, and change the height of it to be right at the bottom of the door.

That is assuming that the inside of the building is correct.
    Jonathan

Thanks. The terrain worked. I am now wondering. Is there a way to show this terrain on the wall elevation or cross sections?

Your door is showing properly, because the bottom of the wall is at the bottom of the floor joists.

You can show your terrain in elevation camera by making sure your camera in plan view is positioned outside the terrain perimeter.
    Allen Brown
    Indy Blueprints
    Residential & Commercial Designs & Drafting Service
    V8-X4, Specializing in Plan Completion, Problem solving, & Chief Architect Training.

Free Chief Architect Training Videos:
    www.IndyBlueprints.com
    Need help on a plan? Or 1 on 1 instruction? Email or call.

www.UBuildItIndy.com