pev is offline Registered User Promoted

Create new window design

Hi, I am a new user to CA. Can anyone please tell me ho I go about creating a new window design. I can only see how to edit the existing default designs, but I wish to create a new custom design. Thanks for you help.

Do a search on "Custom Window" there are many prior threads about this. There is also a lot more flexibility inside the window interface that you might not be aware of. Many threads here on that too. Try searching first and then maybe come back with a more specific question.

Bryce Engstrom: Architect, LEED AP
    www.engstromarchitecture.com
    Chief X6 Beta
    Sketchup Pro 6, Free 8, Thea Render, Lumion
    Chief to Kerkythea & Thea Render Converter

pev is offline Registered User Promoted

Create new window design

Will do that. Thanks for your help.
    Pev

Some windows can be made directly in Chief by selecting the window and modifying it through its dialog box, there are further possibilities by "gluing" two or more units together to form a block or "mulled " unit.
    Other windows may need to be made as a model which is introduced by importing as a window symbol via the symbol import facility. This model can be made using various techniques in Chief, or by a third party program.
    But your request is rather vague, see
    http://www.chieftalk.com/showthread.php?t=33918

Try a least to post an image, even if its just a line drawing.
    Your privacy is important to us, your personal details will handled discreetly, and will not be shared with anyone except the CIA, FSB, MI6 or similar, then they will be placed on a USB stick and left on a bus.