moe is offline Registered User Promoted

multiple story buildings

Dear all,

I have a general question concerning the power of Chief Architect.

As a construction PM, I am getting more and more involved in real estate development and therefore I am looking for a 3D cad programme that can render multiple story buildings, like for example office blocks and appartment towers. The programme should also be powerful enough to cope with multiple units to be used for large scale real estate presentations of +100 houses. No need for all the usual detailed interior stuff. I just want a programme that can make a nice presentation in an easy and quick way but with a bit of punch, and some external landscaping tools are also welcome.

Is Chief Architect software up to the task?

Many thanks.

Chief can do 30 floors and each house "model of a sub-division could be done in a plan and then a symbol of each model could be created. then a site plan could be created using the model symbols.

So they bottom line is yes, I think chief could handle your projects.

Chief also has a 90 day money back so you could try it out to see if you like it. This would be a fully featured version.

BTW: If you decide to outsource any of your projects I would be happy to assist you. Please send and email with your contact info.

Lew
    Lew Buttery
    Castle Golden Design - "We make dreams visible"

Lockport, NY
    716-434-5051
    www.castlegoldendesign.com
    lbuttery at castlegoldendesign.com

CHIEF X5 (started with v9.5)