Hybrid View

Thanks for the input Larry. I knew there was a good reason why we did this.

I would also agree that there may need to be more control on this. One possibility would be to have a way to mark a manual dimension as being used for feedback or not. This could be a default that you could have on or off depending on your preference and then be able to toggle it on an individual basis.
    Doug Park
    Principal Software Architect
    Chief Architect, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Park
    Thanks for the input Larry. I knew there was a good reason why we did this.

I would also agree that there may need to be more control on this. One possibility would be to have a way to mark a manual dimension as being used for feedback or not. This could be a default that you could have on or off depending on your preference and then be able to toggle it on an individual basis.
    That sounds like a great idea Doug. The individual user could set the basic preference and override on an individual basis.

I think the difference in X1 is that when you select a wall it turns on "All" dimensions that relate to that wall in any way, including "Auto" dimensions. That did not happen in previous versions. You just got dimensions that could be used to relocate that wall. I think.

Hang in there Louis. There is always a possible career in sports broadcasting. Lots of new faces at ESPN these days.
    Last edited by Larry Kumpost; 01-30-2008 at 09:07 AM.
    Larry

Lawrence C. Kumpost, Architect

No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be
    stationery.