Threaded View

Sorry it took so long to reply. I have been having log-in issues with chieftalk. Something about my cookies. Anyway, the remodel sounds interesting. Have you modeled the house in chief yet? If you have any questions I could probably lend a hand.
    I use only Chief for my work. I found out long ago that with chief it was easier to design and model a house than with CAD-for me anyway. But maybe that is because when I first started with CAD it was about 18 years ago-and needless to say-very frustrating trying to figure out the 3-D point when just trying to draw a wall. I love the ease of Chief-you want to draw a wall-you just draw it. SO I probably never gave CAD the proper time needed to learn all of the ins and outs of the program.
    Anyway, I have been using Chief professionally for about 5 years now. I just received the upgrade to version X1, but have not installed it yet. I want to wait untill I have finished with a few projects I am in the middle of first. But it looks promising.
    As far as being Greek-I am by marriage. My husband is 100% Greek, from Xios.
    Tammy Apostolis
    TJD Designs, Inc.

Chiefer since V6
    X2 & X3
    Windows7 64-bit
    Dual 768MB 8800 GTX video cards (in SLI) with dual monitors